Thursday, October 24, 2013

Minatamis na Saging

My husband have been craving for Minatamis na saging dessert so as his doting wife I made some today.  I was on bed rest for the last 2 weeks that finally I was able to drive around and buy some groceries on my own yesterday! It feels so good to be back and do to my day to day activities. Below is the picture of freshly cooked Minatamis na Saging.

Minatamis na Saging Saba


Ingredients:

Saging Saba cut diagonally

Brown sugar

Water

Vanilla

Langka or Jackfruit optional

Procedure:
The measurement for water and sugar is one to one. So you'll need 2 cups of brown sugar then 2 cups of water if cooking 15 to 20 pieces of banana but still you could add more according to ur taste. Put water and sugar to a pot and bring to boil . Then add a few drops of vanilla and your bananas.  Let it simmer in medium heat till it's soft and the sauce have a thicker texture.. You could serve it as is or you could add some evaporated milk and some shaved ice .. Enjoy


No comments: