Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Easy and Delicious Stove Top Pork Sisig

My unico loves Pork Sisig especially if it is sizzling hot.  It is one of our favorite when eating out in a filipino restaurant.

There are lots of variety now of Sizzling Sisig like, chicken, pork and even fish.  We have tried all of them but Sizzling Pork Sisig is our all time favorite.

My aunt also makes a really excellent sisig. She prepares it like  the good old ways, from boiling to grilling and frying and then adding spices that she mixed and the end result absolutely delicious.

And so since my son enjoy them decided to look for recipe that is easy to make and that I could tweak and make some changes. So instead of grilling..i'll be cooking it on stove to make it easy…end result my family loves it.

Below is the picture of my Easy and delicious stove top Pork Sisig.



Ingredients:

Pork - ( I used liempo and pork butt) in the Original recipe..you have to use pork ears,cheek and pork picnic cut)

2 large onion chopped

jalepeno or siling labuyo

salt and pepper to taste

calamansi or lemon to have a citrus flavor

Procedure:

Boil meat till tender. Then fry till crispy and golden brown. Chopped meat.  When done put in a bowl add all ingredients and mix.  Serve in a hot plate or sizzling plate.  Enjoy while it is hot.









No comments: